– Evaluate customer’s credit information and financial status to determine risk involved in lending money to underserved minority customers.
– Recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings, payment history, and purchase activity.
– Complete loan applications including customer’s credit history, summary of loan request, business and personal income tax returns, and business plan.
– Interview customers in person or by telephone to undertake investigations regarding credit proposal and explain Federal guidelines, products, services and related procedures of SBA loan to customers.
– Confer with customers to ascertain customer’s financial status to meet credit guideline under SBA Standard Operating Procedure.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related major
-Location: Englewood, NJ 07631
-Schedule: Full-time, 40hrs/week
-Contact: Please submit resume to
Eastern American CDC
15 Engle Street Suite 107,
Englewood, NJ 07631
Tel. (201)541-4101, Fax (201)541-1377