1) Advise small businesses mostly owned by Korean immigrants to acquire and manage loans.
2) Explain loan requirements, restrictions, and loan programs, and assist clients in filling out loan application.
3) Assess clients’ financial positions and credit reports.
4) Assist clients in developing debt management plans, spending plans, and debt repayment plans.
5) Confer clients to verify their financial transactions and credit risks.
6) Prepare reports to SBA regarding monthly approved loans and delinquency.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related
-Proficiency in Korean Language (reading/writing/speaking) at a professional level
-Location: Englewood, NJ 07631
-Schedule: Full-time, 40hrs/week
-Contact: Please submit resume to
Eastern American CDC
15 Engle Street Suite 107,
Englewood, NJ 07631
Tel. (201)541-4101, Fax (201)541-4130