1) Advise small businesses mostly owned by Korean immigrants in acquiring and managing the loan.
2) Explain loan requirements, restrictions, loan programs, and assist clients to fill out loan applications.
3) Assess client’s financial positions and credit reports.
4) Assist clients to develop debt management plans, spending plans and debt repayment plans.
5) Confer with clients to verify their financial transactions and credit risks.
6) Prepare reports to SBA regarding monthly approved loans and delinquency.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related plus Proficiency in the Korean language required.
-Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
-Schedule: Full-time, 40 hrs/week
-Contact: Please submit resume to Eastern American CDC
1 Station Plaza STE S1
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660